Biatinsioga Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Spoils Of War Full Movie Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Five American soldiers enter Nazi-occupied Europe on a covert assignment to kidnap the head of Operation Bernhard.
This film is not good period. I thought the premise of the film sounded quite good, little did I realize how poorly this film would be put together. The production value was awful in every department. I've seen better acting by small town theatre groups. The portrayal of the era was poorly sourced. The phrase FUBAR was not a term used in WW2, that came along during the Viet Nam war era. SNAFU was used in WW2. I cannot believe anyone would fund this film, wonders never cease I guess. I'd really like to know at the end of the credits what the film makers were saying. If you watch the film make sure you watch right to the end and you will know what I mean. Crazy. To sum this review up the movie was FUBARed.
If you see this in the video store, walk on by! Horrible movie! Bad acting. Absolutely weird and jarring editing. Commandoes? No! They are just a bunch of inept regular soldiers.<br/><br/>The movie uses old WWII footage to build a back story throughout movie as filler! Even spells Hitler wrong on a newspaper article in beginning (spelled as Hilter). They must have gotten a tax credit for passing 85 minutes or something.<br/><br/>Ridiculous plot - the amount of phony money shown would not damage a major Allied economy, but might have helped make this movie better if they had spent some of it!<br/><br/>After the credits (why I finished the movie, I don&#39;t know) you are treated to a Sad Sack-like cartoon (voiced by Mel Blanc of Bugs Bunny fame, which was cool) about keeping secrets so the enemy (in this case, the Nazis and Japanese) will not find out. <br/><br/>Do not rent or buy.

Zero song free downloadSea-Sick and Tired downloadNu dai gia movie free download hdThe Tough LoveThe Vampire full movie in hindi free downloadDark Planet full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieToo Close movie in hindi hd free downloadDownload hindi movie Automatic FitnessWhat About Joe full movie download mp4Operation Tornade de Feu full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p
Please log in to post a reply.